Currently, I'm the social media manager and blogger for the C&K Real Estate Team. We're headquartered just north of Everett in Marysville, but we've sold homes from Auburn to Hamilton, Index to Forks. We know western Washington and the Puget Sound region!
My life has taken me throughout the US and globally. Through this journey I developed a broad view of the world. Over my career, I worked in a wide array of business disciplines, thus I have a solid understanding of general business principles, writing and PR, internet and social media marketing. I have built websites (with a particular love for WordPress), myriad PowerPoints, intricate Excel spreadsheets, tracked million dollar + budgets, configured custom domain email accounts, launched built networks, written press releases, edited newsletter, and developed long-term strategies.
My focus has been on "getting things done", while keeping an eye on the future. Always seeking to grow, not just stay busy, I adore technology, geek culture and innovative ideas.
Here's a list of my inspirations.
Below are other places I write for:
- C&K Real Estate Team: blogging about local real estate and community happenings.
- Realtor.com Profile
- ActiveRain Real Estate Portal
- Medium: My more focused/polished work.
- My WordPress Poetry Site: I mostly write haiku, but also other kinds of poetry
- Not Just Seattle: where I explore life in the greater Seattle area
- My About Me page
- Tumblr: more informal with random thoughts and ideas.